Online Catalogue / Disposables / Protective Apparel
Health Care + Surgical Particulate Respirator
Catalogue Number: MLL-1970E
The MLL-1970E Health Care + Surgical Particulate Respirator is a ASTM Level 3 single-use medical device designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer when used as directed in health care and surgical environments. This respirator has a filter efficiency level of at least 95% PFE against particulate aerosols free of oil (NaCl Challenge). It is fluid resistant to ASTM Level 3 (160 mm Hg) and meets ≥ 98% bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) and particle filtration efficiency (PFE) ≥ 98% (Latex Challenge). It can fit a wide range of face sizes. This product contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
As a health care + surgical particulate respirator, this product is intended to help reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles, including small particle aerosols and large droplets (only non-oil aerosols). As a medical + surgical mask, this product is designed to be fluid resistant to provide the wearer protection against large droplets, splashes, or sprays of bodily or other hazardous fluids. It is also designed to protect the patients and other individuals in the vicinity from the wearer’s respiratory emissions.
- Comfortable fit with adjustable nose clip
- Vertical folding respirator with ear loops
- Protects against PM 2.5, dust, pollen
- BFE + PFE ≥ 98% filtration efficiency
- Advanced electrostatically charged microfibers
- ASTM F2100 Level 3 Qualified
- Compliant with Health Canada Guidance for 95PFE-L3/ Facepiece Filtering Respirators (FFRs)