Online Catalogue / Disposables / Protective Apparel
priMED PRIMASOFT® 160 Surgical Tie Mask, Softbill
Catalogue Number: PM-PG4-3033
- Highest level of fluid protection based on ASTM F2100-11 standards.
- Protects both the patient and clinician from fluids and particles generated during medical procedures outside of the operating room, including wound care, line changes, dental work and more.
- Protects the patient’s surgical site from contamination from the clinician (droplets generated by talking, coughing and more).
Features & Benefits:
- PRIMASOFT™ masks are silky, smooth and irritant-free, ideal for those with sensitivities to other masks
- Softbill-style masks (duckbill shape) provide a larger breathing chamber and keep away from the wearer’s mouth, for increased comfort
- Full-width, aluminum alloy nose piece will not kink and ensures a secure fit over the nose and across the cheeks
- Long ties for easy donning and removal
- Users can adjust the tightness and fit of the mask over a surgical hat or bouffant cap
- Suitable for surgical procedures where there is a high risk of fluid splash or surgical debris, such as orthopedic surgery or trauma
- All seams are ultrasonically welded
- Latex free
Level 3 Barrier
BFE (%): ≥ 99
PFE (%): ≥ 99
ΔP (mmH20/cm²): ≤ 2.9
Fluid Resistance: 160 mm Hg
Flame Spread: Class 1
Unit Measurement: 50/Box, 300/Case