Online Catalogue / Wound Care / Bandages
Mölnlycke Tubigrip® Multi-Purpose Tubular Bandage
Tube-shaped Tubigrip™ provides lasting, effective support with complete freedom of movement, distributing pressure evenly over the surface. Use Tubigrip for treatment of strains and sprains, soft tissue injuries, general edema, post- burn scarring and ribcage injuries. Tubigrip can also be used for pressure dressings.. Featured in a full range of sizes, Tubigrip is easy to apply and re-apply, as it requires no pins or tape. It is also washable and reusable.
- Covered elastic threads within the fabric move to adjust to the contours of the body and distribute pressure evenly over the surface.
- Fitting is quick and easy.
- Tubigrip® reduces wastage, as only the exact amount required is cut from the roll.
- Apply with a 2–3 cm overlap.
- If applied as a double layer to the appropriate limb size, Tubigrip® will exert 10-15 mm Hg to the limb.
- Contains Natural Rubber Latex
Unit Measurement: Each
|Catalogue Number||Size||Usage||Limb Size|
|SANC1436||B||Small hands and arms||13-16 cm|
|SANC1443||C||Medium arms, small ankles||16-20 cm|
|SANC1437||D||Large arms, medium ankles, small knees||20-24 cm|
|SANC1434||E||Large ankles, medium knees, small thighs||24-28 cm|
|SANC1438||F||Large knees, medium thighs||28-36 cm|
|SANC1439||G||Large thighs||36-46 cm|
|SANC1440||J||Small Trunks||46-60 cm|