Online Catalogue / Disposables / Intravenous Therapy
EMED Technologies Corporation SCIg Set, Single Needle with One Site Dressing, 9 mm Needle Length
- Configuration: Single lumen
- Tubing: Proprietary ultra-flexible Polyethylene tubing to reduce chemical interchange with the infused pharmaceutical.
- Needle: 24 G & 27 G to minimize discomfort during insertion. Available in 6 mm to minimize patient trauma; or 9, 12 & 14 mm for patients with thicker skin.
- Needle bevel: triple bevel design to minimize insertion pain.
- Needle Contour: Optimized curvature to ensure maximum flow through the needle is key to avoid occlusion when infusing viscous pharmaceuticals.
- Wing: Translucent wing facilitates insertion and provides stability for long-term use.
- Soft-Glide™ proprietary needle coating.
- Site Dressing: Hypoallergenic dressings are included with each needle site for ease of placement.
- Low Priming Volume: Reduces immunoglobulin costs and conserves a tight supply.
- One sterile package: Eliminates the need to assemble multiple pieces of tubing, adapters and needles, resulting in a decrease of potential contaminations.
- Special Accessories: Ensure compatibility with all major ambulatory infusion pumps. Special connectors, accessories or design adaptations are available for specific infusion pumps.
- Patients: The sets have been designed for pediatric as well as adult patients.
- Coating technology and needle design work together to minimize needle discomfort and anxiety.
|Catalogue Number||Description||Unit Measurement|
|EMED-SUB-109-G24||36″ Tubing, 6 mm Needle Length, 24 Gauge||Box/50 Each|
|EMED-SAF-Q-109-G2412||12″ Tubing, 6 mm Needle Length, 27 Gauge||Box/50 Each|
|EMED-SUB-109-G27||2″ Tubing, 6 mm Needle Length, 27 Gauge||Box/50 Each|