Online Catalogue / Disposables / Syringes & Needles
Covidien Monoject™ Tuberculin Safety Syringes
The Monoject™ safety syringe is proven effective and preferred by millions of users each day. Our exclusive design helps keep clinicians safe with maximum clinical flexibility. Complies with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard for Engineering Controls.
- Safety shield with patent pending locking mechanism protects end user from accidental needlestick injury
- True transport position allows clinicians to safely transport medication and eliminates the need to recap the needle
- Low dead space. Dose sparing technology ensures minimal medication waste.
- Ultra comfort, anti-coring, permanently attached needle contributes to improved patient care
- Graduations enable the clinician accurate dosage measurement for medication delivery assisting in the prevention of medication errors
- Preferred safety device. More clinicians use the Monoject™ safety syringe for safe delivery of medication and tuberculin testing.
|Catalogue Number||Description||Unit Measurement|
|SHER8881511235||25 G x 5/8″ (0.508 x 1.6 cm)||Case/5 Box, Box/100 Each|
|SHER8881511201||28 G x 1/2″ (0.356 mm x 1.3 cm)||Case/5 Box, Box/100 Each|