Online Catalogue / Disposables / General Supplies
Bowers Bowl General Purpose 1.3L
Catalogue Number: BOW-YLP05
General Purpose Bowl made of recycled and disposable pulp material with natural waterproofing, manufactured in accordance with Medical Devices Directives 93/42/EEC – Class 1 as amended by Directive (2007/47/EC) and British standard PAS29:1999 for disposable pulp products for use in healthcare. High quality products with stable bottom and convenient notched shape to allow for placement directly against patient.
Designed for various applications involving liquids.
Suitable for disposal in all macerators.
- Sturdy construction (steady when standing)
- Strong sides (able to support weight of contents when full)
- Easy to carry when full
- Stackable (for ease of storage)
- Fluid Resistance: PAS29:1999
- Fluid: Water
- Resistance Time: >24 hours
- Resistance Temperature: 35°C (±3°C)
- Capacity: 1300 mL
- Material: Paper pulp (recycled + virgin) & Natural resins
- Weight: 27g ± 3g
- Colour: Grey
Size: 225 mm W x 80 mm H
Unit Measurement: Case/300 Each