Online Catalogue / Disposables / General Supplies
Bowers 1.3L Graduated Pitcher
Catalogue Number: BOW-YLP19
Graduated Pitcher made of recycled and disposable pulp material with natural waterproofing, manufactured in accordance with Medical Devices Directives 93/42/EEC – Class 1 as amended by Directive (2007/47/EC) and British standard PAS29:1999 for disposable pulp products for use in healthcare. High quality products with stable bottom and shaped to be held and carried more easily.
Designed for collection and measurement of various fluids.
Suitable for disposal in all macerators.
- Clearly marked graduations
- Strong sides (able to support weight of contents when full)
- Easy to carry when full
- Stackable (for ease of storage)
Characteristics & Specifications
- Fluid Resistance: PAS29:1999
- Fluid: Water
- Resistance Time: >24 hours
- Resistance Temperature: 35°C (±3°C)
- Capacity: 1300 mL
- Material: Paper pulp (recycled + virgin) & Natural resins
- Weight: 34g ± 3g
- Colour: Grey
Size: 255 mm L x 185 mm W x 110 mm H
Unit Measurement: Case/100 Each