Online Catalogue / Equipment / Stethoscopes
3M Health Care Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Stethoscopes
The 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope is designed for clinicians who require outstanding acoustic performance combined with exceptional versatility. Its innovative design provides a single-piece tunable diaphragm on each side of the chestpiece.
- Outstanding acoustics with better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure).
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
- Next-generation tubing lasts longer and resists stains. Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- Seven-year warranty provides greater peace of mind
Tube Length: 27″ (69 cm)
|Catalogue Number||Description||Unit Measurement|
|3M6169||Mirror Finish, Carribean Blue||Each|
|3M6170||Mirror Finish, Burgundy||Each|
|3M6177||Mirror Finish Chestpiece, Black||Each|
|3M6179||Champagne Finish, Black||Each|